Our Digital Business Cards are printed on 400gsm matt art card (i.e. 400gsm triple coated silk art board). They come either unlaminated, with gloss lamination on one side, or with matt lamination both sides. As these cards are digitally printed you can have as few as you like or vary the data on each one. Just type a quantity into the box and click "add". If you choose to add Digital Embossing to your Digital Business Cards, they will be matt laminated both sides as well.
If you require a greater number of identical cards, please take a look at our Litho Business Cards page.
Business Card Sizes
Our standard size is 55mm x 85mm (which is a normal business card size)
Custom sizes and larger Business Cards:
If you require a non standard size, please look at our Postcard Prices page. Our Postcards are printed to the same specification as our Business Cards, but can be bigger and there is an option to enter your own custom size if required. You have a choice of litho or digital printing on the Postcards page.
Additional Business Card Options
Your Business Cards to be round cornered and/or drilled, or can be supplied with acetate or silver Business Card holders. The figures in the price table will automatically update to include the cost of these.
Production times for Printing Business Cards
Our Business Cards are delivered in 5 working days but if you need them faster, give us a call, although it is likely the cost will increase.
When ordering from www.CheapBooklets.co.uk, a day will be treated as the first working day when your printing order, payment and print quality artwork is supplied by 3.30pm, but we will accept orders after this time if our schedule allows.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Business Cards
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Business Card artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service from £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Business Card, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Business Card; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Business Card artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.