Our Tent Cards are printed in either spot colour or full colour on 450gsm matt art card (i.e. 450gsm triple coated silk art board). As an option, they can be either gloss or matt laminated. There are two different styles available: Type A lies on its side with two printed faces visible and Type B stands on its end with three printed faces visible.
Type A Tent Cards
Tent Card Type A has a flat size of 210mm x 297mm. We supply these assembled; there is a crease in the centre of the base which enables them to be packed flat. When erected, these Tent Cards lie on the 84mm x 210mm base with the two 99mm x 210mm panels visible.
Type B Tent Cards
Tent Card Type B also has a flat size of 210mm x 297mm. We supply these with a strip of double sided adhesive tape on the tab for easy assembly at the time of use. When assembled and erected, these Tent Cards stand on one of the open triangular ends enabling all three 210mm x 94mm faces to be seen.
Lamination of Tent Cards
You can opt for either gloss or matt lamination. If your printed image extends over the creases in the tent card, it is advisable to have the card laminated to minimise the risk of cracking on the creases. The figures in the price table will automatically update to include the cost of the lamination.
Litho and Digital Printing
If you only require a small quantity of Tent Cards, Digital Printing can be cheaper than Litho Printing – as the quantity increases, Litho Printing becomes much cheaper than Digital Printing. Digital Printing also allows you to have different artwork on every copy. Prices are displayed for both options in the price calculator. The right hand column is for Digital Printing and the first two columns are for Litho Printing.
Digital Embossing is available on our Tent Cards. Please visit our Digital Embossing page to learn more about this exciting finishing process.
Production times for Printing Tent Cards
Our Tent Cards are delivered in 6 working days but if you need them faster, give us a call, although it is likely the cost will increase.
When ordering from www.CheapBooklets.co.uk, a day will be treated as the first working day when your printing order, payment and print quality artwork is supplied by 3.30pm, but we will accept orders after this time if our schedule allows.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Tent Cards
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Tent Card artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service from £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Tent Card, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Tent Card; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Tent Card artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.
We will be closed for Christmas from 5.30pm on 20th December and will re-open at 9am on 2nd January.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year!