Our Uncoated Business Cards are printed on 400gsm board. You can choose from quantities of one upwards, for smaller quantities choose the price from the digital printing column.
Uncoated Business Card Sizes
Our standard sizes are:
- 55mm x 85mm (which is a normal business card size)
- 110mm x 85mm (double business card size)
- 55mm x 170mm (landscape double business card size)
Custom sizes and larger Uncoated Business Cards:
If you require a larger size than the custom size box allows, please look at our Uncoated Postcard Prices page. Our Uncoated Postcards are printed to exactly the same specification as our Uncoated Business Cards, but are bigger.
Print Finishing (i.e. Creasing etc.) of Uncoated Business Cards
If you would like your Uncoated Business Cards to be perforated, creased, round cornered and/or drilled, then please select the Finishing box under the Optional Extras heading and make your selection. The figures in the price table will automatically update to include the cost of the finishing.
Production times for printing Uncoated Business Cards
If your Uncoated Business Cards only require printing and trimming with no extra finishing such as round cornering, your order should be despatched in three working days.
Express turnaround – your Uncoated Business Card printing order should be despatched in three working days.
Express Plus turnaround – your Uncoated Business Card printing order should be despatched in two working days.
Economy turnaround – your Uncoated Business Card printing order should be despatched in six working days.
Due to the nature of uncoated stock, extra drying time may be required for heavier ink coverage, so turnaround times will be confirmed on order.
If you require extra finishing, the number of working days will increase by a day or two. The despatch time, including the time required for the extra finishing, will be shown in the Product Description.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 10am. Alternatively, for a small additional charge, you can delay the printing order, payment and print quality artwork cut-off time to 3.30pm.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Uncoated Business Cards
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service from £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished job, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the edge of the finished item; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.
We will be closed for Christmas from 5.30pm on 20th December and will re-open at 9am on 2nd January.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year!