Beer Mat Sizes
- Square Beer Mats – 94mm x 94mm with 10mm radius round corners
- Round Beer Mats – 94mm diameter circles
- Custom Shape – We can also supply Custom Shaped Beer Mats. The finished size of the Custom Shaped Beer Mat must fit within (i.e. not be greater than) the 94mm x 94mm Square Beer Mats. We add £120 for the cost of the custom shape cutter to our selling prices. This is a one-off charge, and reprints using the same cutter would be at the standard price. Complicated cutter shapes might be more expensive.
Beer Mat Printing
Our Beer Mats are printed using litho or digital technology, depending on quantity.
- White reverse – your Beer Mats will be printed in four colour process one side only, leaving unprinted white reverse
- Same image each side – your Beer Mats will be printed in four colour process both sides, using the same image
- Different image each side – your Beer Mats will be printed in four colour process both sides, using different image each side
Beer Mat Material
Our beautifully printed Beer Mats are constructed using a high quality 120gsm white offset (printed in full colour) which we bond onto a 1.5mm absorption layer core. This method of production enables us to achieve a far higher print quality compared to beer mats that are printed directly onto pulpboard. Beer Mats are then die-cut to shape.
Turnaround Time for Beer Mats
We offer a choice of Standard Turnaround and Express Turnaround on Beer Mat Printing. The number of working days include the day of order (providing we have a print ready PDF and payment before 10.00am) and the day of delibvery; so if you see 3 working days in the price table and order on a Monday, the expected delivery date is Wednesday.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Beer Mats
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Beer Mat artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Beer Mat, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork.
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Beer Mat; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds.
- Supply your Beer Mat artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please.
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more.
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes.