Envelope Overprinting Colour
Envelope overprinting is also available in Pantone colours; you can see the prices via “Spot Colour Envelopes” in the left hand menu.
This product offers these ink colour choices:
- Black on face only
- Black both sides
- Full colour on face only
- Full colour both sides
Envelope Overprinting sizes
- DL wallet. Opening on the long edge, 220mm wide by 110mm deep
- C5 pocket. Opening on the short edge, 229mm wide by 165mm deep
- C4 pocket. Opening on the sort edge, 324mm wide by 229mm deep
Overprinted Envelope Material
- DL plain wallet and DL window wallet – 90gsm uncoated white bond envelopes with self-seal flaps.
- C5 plain pocket and C5 window pocket – 90gsm uncoated white bond envelopes with self-seal flaps.
- C4 plain pocket and C4 window pocket – 100gsm uncoated white bond envelopes with self-seal flaps.
Turnaround Time for Overprinted Envelopes
Your Overprinted Envelope printing order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in five working days on Faster Turnaround or seven working days on Standard Turnaround. If you need them in less than five working days, please phone or email us for a quote. It is probable that the speedier turnaround will make the job more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Overprinted Envelopes
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Overprinted Envelope artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- The overprinted image cannot bleed and we need a large “safe area”. Please ask for a template.
- Supply your Overprinted Envelope artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please if they are being printed in full colour.
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more.
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes.