Letterhead Printing size
The standard size for all business letterhead printing is A4, which is 297mm x 210mm.
Choice of Letterhead Paper
- 100gsm Premium Smooth. This paper is a high quality uncoated bond which is laser printer and inkjet printer compatible and is the most commonly used thickness for business letterheads
- 120gsm Premium Smooth. A really luxurious letterheading paper, which matches the 100gsm and is also laser printer and inkjet compatible
Turnaround Time for Letterhead Printing
- Standard Turnaround – your letterheads will be delivered to a UK mainland address in 8 working days.
- Faster Turnaround – your letterheads will be delivered to a UK mainland address in 6 working days.
- Express Turnaround – your letterheads will be delivered to a UK mainland address in 5 working days.
If you need your Letterheads in less than 5 working days, please phone or email us for a quote. It is probable that speeding up the turnaround will make the job more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Letterhead Printing
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Letterhead artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Letterhead, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Letterhead; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Letterhead artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please if they are being printed in full colour
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes