Roller Banner Sizes
Our Standard Roller Banner Printing Sizes are:
- 800mm x 2000mm
- 1000mm x 2000mm
Roller Banner Material
The 610gsm blockout PVC material we print on is chosen for its reluctance to curl or bulge so you can use the product again and again without a noticeable deterioration in appearance.
Choice of Roller Banner Types
- Standard Roller Banners are designed for one off or light use.
- Premium Roller Banners are designed for repeated use, have adjustable feet for use on uneven surfaces and come with a durable padded carrying bag.
Turnaround Time for Roller Banners
Your Roller Banner Printing order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in five working days on our Standard Turnaround or four working days on our Faster Turnaround. If you need delivery more quickly, please phone or email us for a quote. It is probable that the quicker turnaround will make the job more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Roller Banners
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Roller Banner artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Roller Banner, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Roller Banner; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Roller Banner artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes