Spot Colour Envelope Sizes
Spot Colour Envelope Printing standard sizes are:
- DL wallet. Opening on the long edge, 220mm wide by 110mm deep
- C5 pocket. Opening on the sort edge, 229mm wide by 165mm deep
Spot Pantone Colour Overprinted Envelope Material
- 90gsm uncoated white bond envelopes. These Envelopes have self-seal flaps and are available as DL plain wallets, DL window wallets and C5 plain pockets
Pantone Spot Colour Inks
Your Spot Colour Envelopes will be printed from inks which have been very accurately weighed and carefully mixed to create the required Pantone colour. Printing in process colours (CMYK) is much cheaper than printing in Pantone colour, but the Pantone colour gamut is much bigger and, for example, includes exciting oranges which look dreary when printed in CMYK.
Turnaround Time for Spot Pantone Colour Overprinted Envelopes
Your Spot Pantone Colour Envelope printing order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in six working days. If you need a faster turnaround, please phone or email us for a quote. It is probable that the faster turnaround will make the job more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Spot Pantone Colour Overprinted Envelopes
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Spot Pantone Colour Envelope artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- We need a unprinted area round the outside of the Spot Pantone Colour Envelope; so please leave an inner margin of between 10mm on all edges
- Supply your Spot Pantone Colour Envelope artwork files to us in Pantone Spot Colour, not CMYK or RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes