Vinyl Banner Printing and Mesh Banner Printing Sizes
Our standard Vinyl Banner Printing and Mesh Banner printing sizes are:
1.5m x 0.5m
1.5m x 1m
2m x 0.5m
2m x 1m
3m x 1m
3m x 2m
4m x 1m
4ft x 2ft (1219mm x 610mm)
6ft x 3ft (1829mm x 914mm)
8ft x 3ft (2438mm x 914mm)
8ft x 4ft (2438mm x 1219mm)
10ft x 3ft (3048mm x 914mm)
Custom sizes available: up to 4890mm x 2100mm for Vinyl Banners and up to 4890mm x 2438mm for Mesh Banners
Banner Printing Material
Our Vinyl Banners are printed on 440gsm white PVC and our Mesh Banners are printed on 260gsm mesh PVC.
Banner Printing Finishing
Once the Banner Printing is completed, the edges can be folded in and sewn, this is known as creating a hemmed edge, before the eyelets are inserted. This gives the Banner extra strength. All Mesh Banners have hemmed edges, but it is optional on Vinyl Banners. The metal eyelets have an external dimension of 25mm with a hole size of 12mm.
Production times for Banner Printing
Standard turnaround – your Vinyl Banner or Mesh Banner will be despatched in seven working days.
Express turnaround – your Vinyl Banner or Mesh Banner will be despatched in three working days.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 3.30pm.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Banner Printing
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Banner printing artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Banner, please add bleed to all sides of your artwork
- When printing a Banner, we need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge ; so please leave a 20mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Banner printing artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar. If the size you require is not listed, let us know and we will email one to you.