- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- protect the environment and prevent pollution through the use of processes and practices to avoid, reduce or control the creation, emission or discharge of any type of pollutant or waste to reduce our adverse environmental impacts.
- comply with all relevant environmental legislation as well as any other requirements which we are obliged to meet.
- communicate our environmental policy to staff, customers, visitors and the public and encourage them to support it.
- strive to continually improve our environmental performance by setting objectives and targets.