500 2-Part A4 NCR Sets for £116
Full Colour NCR Set Printing
“No Carbon Required” or NCR paper enables hand writing or typing to be duplicated onto all layers of a multipart set. NCR is ideal for Invoices, Orders, Delivery Notes etc. The minimum quantity is 250 sets.
NCR Set Printing Sizes
NCR Set Printing standard sizes are A6, A5, A4 and DL (also known as 1/3rd A4).
- 105mm x 148mm (A6 portrait)
- 148mm x 210mm (A5 portrait)
- 210mm x 297mm (A4 portrait)
- 99mm x 210mm (DL portrait, also known as one third A4)
Print Finishing (Numbering and Drilling)
If you would like your NCR Sets to be serial numbered and/or drilled then please make your selection. The figures in the price table will automatically update to include the cost of the finishing. Please call to tell us your preferred position on the page for numbering if it is not obvious.
Turnaround Time for NCR Set Printing
Your NCR Set order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in about five working days. If you need a faster turnaround, please phone or email us for a quote. It is probable that the faster turnaround will make the job more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for NCR Set Printing
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your NCR Set artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished NCR Set, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the NCR Set; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your NCR Set artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes