Notepad and Deskpad Sizes
Notepad and Deskpad Printing standard sizes are:
- 105mm x 148mm (A6 portrait)
- 148mm x 210mm (A5 portrait)
- 210mm x 297mm (A4 portrait)
- 297mm x 420mm (A3 portrait)
- 99mm x 210mm (DL portrait)
- 148mm x 105mm (A6 landscape)
- 210mm x 148mm (A5 landscape)
- 297mm x 210mm (A4 landscape)
- 420mm x 297mm (A3 landscape)
- 210mm x 99mm (DL landscape)
Glue Binding for Notepads and Deskpads
You can choose whether to order your Notepad or Deskpad with glue binding on the short or long edge. Notepads and Deskpads can have 25 leaves, 50 leaves or 100 leaves per pad, glued onto a grey cardboard back.
Ink Colour for Notepad and Deskpad Printing
Full colour – Your Notepad or Deskpad leaves will be printed in four colour process one side only
Notepad and Deskpad Printing Material
Uncoated – the paper used for your Notepad or Deskpad printing does not have a coating applied to it during manufacture at the paper mill. It is 100gsm in weight, the same quality often used for letterheads.
Turnaround Time for Notepad and Deskpad Printing
We offer a choice of Standard Turnaround and Express Turnaround on all Notepad and Deskpad sizes and materials. The number of working days include the day of order (providing we have a print ready PDF and payment before 3.30pm) and the day of delivery; so if you see 4 working days in the price table and order on a Monday, the expected delivery date is Thursday. If you need a faster turnaround, please phone or email us for a quote. It is probable that the faster turnaround will make the job more expensive.
Artwork and PDF Requirements for Notepads and Deskpads
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Notepad or Deskpad artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Notepad or Deskpad, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Notepad or Deskpad; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Notepad or Deskpad artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes